I believe it should be the norm rather than the exception that people love what they do.
Do you love your job?
If not, here’s how I can help you as your coach…
- I will support your vision of your best life.
- I will help you focus on your interests, motivations, and strengths and then translate them into an ideal job.
- I will align your mindset and help you reduce limiting beliefs.
- I will prepare you to nail an interview with 100% confidence.
- I will give you practical skills to be successful in your new endeavor.
Well, hello! I’m Carrie Weaver, Executive Coach, and Leadership Trainer. Let me know how I can best support you.
Need Clarity on a Career Change?
I help individuals navigate the murky waters of a career pivot by:
- Supporting the discovery of personal values and strengths
- Identifying the essential components of their ideal job and organization
- Creating a roadmap for finding their perfect position
Ready to Make Your Next Move?
I prepare people to land the job of their dreams through:
- Mindset Coaching
- Crafting Personal Leadership Brand Statements
- Articulating a Unique Value Proposition
- Providing Interview Coaching
- Supplying Best Practices on Resumes, LinkedIn, and Executive Presence
Need Help Elevating in a New Role?
I support leaders in succeeding in a new position by:
- Clarifying their Vision & Strategy
- Increasing Transparent Communication
- Reducing Resistance to Change
- Building Trusting Relationship
- Developing Immediate Influence
A bit more about me…
- As a former HR executive, I have the experience and perspective of hiring and on-boarding leaders.
- I know what makes certain executive candidates get hired above others.
- I’ve experienced what makes an executive most successful in their first 90-days.
- I’m a creative problem solver and systems thinker who will help shape your vision for what’s possible in your life and career.